Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by FBA Ungating, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Penguin LLC the one-time fees indicated upon ordering the service, there are no recurring fees that will be charged as it’s a one time fee. (additional payment terms may be included in other communications should you request additional services).
We will provide instructions and coaching through the process including to but not limited to vendors, seller description, denial feedback and other account related factors that may arise during the ungating process. We are not responsible for the mis-use of any provided example documents, images or our coaching services. In rare cases you may need to provide Business license, reseller permit or other documentation about your business.
By ordering this service you are hereby in agreement this these terms.
A “chargeback” occurs when a customer disputes a credit card charge. A fraudulent chargeback occurs when a customer attempts to dispute a charge for merchandise that they have knowingly purchased and have returned for a refund.
Attempting to dispute a valid credit card charge is fraudulent and is illegal in most states.FBA Ungating., does not tolerate chargeback fraud, and we follow the following procedure when this takes place:
1. If you attempt to dispute or deny a valid charge, we will first contact you directly, because many disputed charges occur as a result of the customer not recognizing our charge on their statement, such as a situation where an employee used a corporate card to purchase our training and an accounts payable manager doesn’t recognize the charge. You will have ten (10) calendar days to reverse your dispute upon receipt of our letter.
2. We will immediately begin the process of fighting your chargeback, using all available information including a correct AVS (address verification service) and card security code match on your order, proof-of-delivery of our product to your address, copies of any and all emails and support tickets you have sent us, proof-of-use of digital products, and a search of the web and your social media accounts for any mention that you have purchased our product(s). We experience over a 90% chargeback win rate using these methods. Be aware that your bank may charge you additional fees if you lose your dispute.
If your chargeback appears to be so-called “Friendly Fraud” – an attempt on your part to defraud us and abuse the chargeback process to obtain our product(s) and services for free, we may file a police report with your local law enforcement agencies, along with a report to the FBI’s IC3 Internet Crimes Unit, which announced in December, 2014 that they believe over 92% of all credit card chargebacks in the US to be so-called “friendly fraud” and that they are now prosecuting consumers who attempt such chargebacks.
3. Your account will be turned over to a collection agency, which will initiate collection activities as well as report your account as delinquent to all of the major credit bureaus. In addition to our U.S. collection agency, we also contract with collection agencies abroad.
4. If you still do not resolve the situation by either reversing the dispute or reimbursing us for the amount disputed plus our bank fees, we reserve the right file a civil lawsuit against you for the amount disputed, for bank fees related to the chargeback, for additional damages for the harm your chargeback causes to our merchant credit record, and for punitive damages as the courts do not take credit card fraud lightly.
5. Any and all legal disputes will be governed by the laws of WY a Blue Buffalo Media is a fully owned subsidiary of Penguin Enterprise LLC which is a WY corporation located at 30 N Gould St Ste R Sheridan, WY 82801.